Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Dudjom Rinpoche, Jigdral Yeshé Dorjé - Wisdom Nectar

I, a roaring lion, do not need a palace:
My lion palace is the snow mountains’ exalted heights.
I shake my excellent turquoise mane as I please
As I roam at will in delightful snow mountain ravines.
I, an eagle, do not need a fortress:
My white eagle fortress is the loftiest cliff.
I spread wide my excellent wings as I please
As I soar through the space of the vast blue heavens.
I, a tiger, do not need a castle:
My tiger castle is the densest jungle.
I show off my stripes as I please
As I set out to prowl in the best sandalwood forests.
I, a golden bee, do not need farmland:
My bee farmland is the finest lotus groves.
I sing beautiful melodious songs as I please
As I hover to take the sweetest tasting nectar.
I, a yogi, do not need a home:
My yogi home is good any place I roam.
I naturally achieve my two noble goals
As I set out to wander aimlessly as I please.
- Dudjom Rinpoche, Jigdral Yeshé Dorjé - Wisdom Nectar

(via https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1045026302214034&set=gm.665539243601241&type=3&theater)

No comments:

Post a Comment